Wednesday 16 January 2008

Mid January Summary

Would you believe that one of my new years resolutions was 'blog every day, or every other day , or at least once a week'. And now here we are mid January without a single post. How typically me.

However the new year/new beginning plan hasn't completely folded -despite having broken most of my resolutions by the 3rd January. I have managed to loose 1kg go to the gym twice, join weight watchers, start an evening class and make £70 selling stuff from the back of my cupboard on eBay.

As for the rest of the resolutions, I should be able to manage to read a book a fortnight if I don't read the free newspapers on my commute. If I stick with Weight Watchers I'm sure I can loose at least 2 dress sizes by summer, and if I find a willing man I could definitely have more sex. . .

1 comment:

  1. Thats not a bad start, and good luck with all of them. I'll look forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete