Friday 23 March 2007

My last day at the pink chairty

I didn't want to get out of bed this morning. I was just a tiny bit sad about leaving, but generaly Ok. Then I got this email from Swimfan my line manager and I want to cry - with fury.

I meant to write to explain this yesterday.
We aren't recruiting anyone for your role at the minute. After the interviews I realised that I really need a Marketing Executive instead of a Marketing Assistant. I am so busy and need so much help with my stuff and haven't really got the time to train anyone.
Earth Girl - I think you have done a great job. Thanks for all your hard work. I really hope you get a job that you love, if you need a reference or anything - let me know.

Swimfan
x


I don't know why I am angry. Its a nice email and perfectly logical. I supose I'm angry at myself for not being good enough. Once again history repeats its self.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe Swinfan is saying that you were good enough, but unfortunately that didnt matter, as she realised that she had got the job specifcation wrong.

    ReplyDelete