Saturday 6 August 2005

about the boy

Last Saturday night a guy I know spent half an hour trying to get me to shag him. Until now we've only had a few quick conversations in the kitchen about looking for work and the sort of general chit chat you do to pass the time. I will admit that I only started talking to him in the first place because he looked nice and he seemed like a nice guy.

He was very drunk on Saturday and a lot more outgoing than he is normally. I'm just confused as to weather he was trying it on because he was drunk and fancied a shag and I seemed like the most likely candidate or weather he actually likes me and was just drunk and over confident.

Yesterday he seemed to want to talk to me but couldn't because I was already talking to someone else. But this morning he seemed in a rush to get away from me.

1 comment: