Friday 27 May 2005

so long, fair well

All good things must come to and end and so must crap things and things you're not sure about.

I sometimes look back on my time here through rose coloured glasses. I stop and think 'Actually it's not so bad here. Why am I in such a rush to leave ?'
Then I overhear the bitching and compaining and I remember.

I look back on my time here with fondness, apathy, contempt, frustration, complacency, denial, anger, sadness and joy.

But mostly I just wonder why the hell I stayed so long.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds just like me at my job lately. I know it's getting time for me to move on at some point; I've gotten to the point I can't stand it anymore. I like the people but hate the work. I know once I've moved on, I'll be like you ... rose colored glasses and all. I look at my other jobs like that; I remember only the good .. not the bad everyday crap.

    ReplyDelete