Saturday 13 May 2006

Twice in one life time

Hello Block 4 English Language A Level class !

You may be disappointed to know that you are not the first English A level class to study my blog. But I'm not complaining in fact I love it and find it quite ironic since I only got an 'D' on my English language A/s. I just hope I being used as an example of good writing (even though I'll be the first to admit quit a few of my posts are utter crap).

Which posts did you find weird ? Sometimes I do ramble on, and yes sometimes I can be quite bitter. . .

I used to work with a girl from Wigan. She used to go all the way back to Wigan every weekend so that she could spend all day in the Back lion Pub and Princes nightclub.

Peo, I am single, but you're probably far to young for me...Unless you are very very good looking or very very rich in which case age ain't nothing but a number!

Anyway, I must go now, I'm off to catch the ferry to the full moon party on Ko Panang.

No comments:

Post a Comment