Tuesday, 7 February 2006

One girl, seven guys and a dorm room

Once again I am the only female in my dorm room - but this time I'm not complaining.

Unlike the skanky, smelly British boys of 2 weeks ago, these boys look fucking awesome in just their boxers and when I wake up in the mornings the room doesn't smell like a teenage boys discarded underwear.

But the reason I like my new Swedish room mates the most is because they always offer me a bottle beer when I get back from work.

Generosity is a very desirable character in a roommate, especially when it comes to beer.

3 comments:

  1. I agree theres nothing like a good beer with some good roommates. And by the sounds of it attractive ones too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. One girl & seven swedish men in a room. Does dodgy seventies disco music start up every time you walk in and engage them all in crappy, badly dubbed dialogue?


    Or perhaps i've just been watching too many (ahem) late night movies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, what kind of girl do you think I am ! I'll have you know that when I walk into that room things go all soft focus to sound of a saxaphone being played in a sultry manner...

    ReplyDelete