Thursday 15 September 2005

bed bugs

I am being slowly eaten alive by bed bugs. Since switching beds to the bottom bunk I have been waking up in the middle on the night unbearably itchy. I have had to smother my arms and legs in antihistamine cream to stop me scratching all the skin off my arms and I have been cranky and miserable all day due to lack of sleep.

I told the receptionist and she gave me some bin bags to put all my stuff into. I then had to put the bin bags out in the sun on the lawn so that everything inside gets super heated and all the bugs die. They even have to was my bed linen separately to prevent cross contamination.

I just hope no one mistakes all my worldly possessions for garbage and throws it all out.

For more on bedbugs try this handy guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment