Monday 17 May 2010

cock

Today I was told off by my boss.

On friday I recived a rather funny email and without thinking I sent it to the entire office. Many people came up to me during the day to tell me how funny it was and I thought no more about it.

But alas, some-one decided that sending round a picture of David Cameron standing outside a branch of peacocks with the p, e, a & s of the sign out of view, wasn't a good idea.

We rely heavily on government funding and contracts here at the purple charity, and it wouldn't do to go upsetting any one at this delecate time.

I must admit though, that it was a relief to find out that implying that DC is a male chicken, was all that I was in trouble for. I have been doing rather a lot of slacking off lately and spent most of friday surfing the internet...

No comments:

Post a Comment