Monday 26 January 2009

Earth Girl and the PLAGUE

Happy New Year blog readers. 2009 has seen fit to bless me with the mother of all cold sores on my upper lip. I look like I have the plague.

It's work what done it.

I only ever get cold sores when I am stressed and work is extreemly stressful at the moment. Too much work and too little time.

I have decided to blog every time I go to the gym. Bastard IT man at work has blocked blogger so I can't blog from there any more. By the time I get home after work the last thing I want to do is sit in front of a computer. So I will atempt to blog from the gym as I always spend 10 mins in their internet cafe before I leave anyway - I log my workout on a spreadsheet, nerdy yes, but also a great motivator.

Maybe, just maybe I'll stick with it this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment