Wednesday 7 March 2007

Team Earth Girl

I have just realised how long it's been since my last post. So here a quick catch up of the life of a girl from Earth.

Friday night - went to a Spanish dancing lesson with Banana girl, and really enjoyed it.
Saturday - was bored so headed to Canary wharf shopping centre... it makes a change from Brent Cross
Monday - Went to a work organised pub quiz. There were four Earth Girls* so we formed our own team and won. In the process revealing myself to be a closet Trekker** due to the fact that I know the the registration ID of the USS Enterprise.
Tuesday- Both bosses where out of office and I couldn't be arsed with work in the afternoon so spent an hour gossiping and bitching with the girls from finance.
Today - got told I have been short listed for my own fecking job and have an interview on Friday at 10am. What a fucking farce. I booked my self a trip to Paris as consolation/celebration.


*Obviously our first names are not actually Earth Girl - but you get the gist
** Note, I am a Trekker and not a Trekkie - yes there is a BIG difference

No comments:

Post a Comment