Sunday 11 March 2007

flash mob

I know the whole flash mob concept is hardly new and is cosiderd by some as just a tad passe.
But, I couldn't help but be extreemly excited to find out about one before it had actualy happend and whats more, be able to get down there in time to participate.

After a few fortifying drinks in the pub after work I draged one of the girls from my office down to Trafalgar Square for a glo-stick ipod rave.

It was brilliant. The street wardens didn't know what to make of it and hovered round the outside of the crowd looking very bemused. I twirles mu glowin the dark poi with glee, while my drunk friend tried to take pictures before my batteries ran out and all around us people apperd to be dancing to the noise of the traffic.










No comments:

Post a Comment