Friday 30 December 2005

2005

I supose I should do an end of year review or something.

I should write stuff like: I've learn't a lot about myself this past year, I've become a lot less squeamish and I've imporved my people skills.

I've become a better liar and feel alot less guilty about doing it in order to get what I want (I don't know if thats good or bad). I'm still shit with money though and I'm still single which sucks. But that's probably got a lot to do with me still being overweight.

I have become a lot less inhibited and can now happily change into or out of my pyjamas in a room full of other people. I have learnt some new skills and re-discoverd some old long forgotten ones. I have recently discoverd a love of bubble tea.

It's been a strange and wonderful year and I'm glad I made the decisions that I did.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!

    bubble tea sounds absolutely vile lol! sorry!

    xxB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Everyone I've told about it thinks it sounds gross. But I say don't knock it till you try it !!!

    ReplyDelete