Friday 25 November 2005

$5 for an hours internet !!!

Boy it's been a long time since I last posted. Mainly this is due to the really expensive internet cafes in the out of the way places I've been visiting.

I've been upto quite a lot including having a surfing lesson, doing some snorkeling and pretending to be Indiana Jones (or should that be Lara Croft) in some caves.

But the most exciting thing to happen was the discovery that I am, in fact, incredibly cool.

Do you know why I'm cool? It's because only cool people can spend the night dancing in the DJ booth at a full moon party, hanging out with the DJ and the rest of the cool crowd and having random strangers kissing their arse all night because they think you can get the DJ to play their crappy request.

I am cool. Finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment