Tuesday 15 March 2005

home sweet home

I just realised i probably should have posted a note telling you I was going to be away. Oh well too late now!

For those of you who are interested I have just spent a fantasic ten nights in the good ol' U.S of A. Yeah, I know i've been slagging it off recently but that's only more of a reason that I should go there myself to attempt to assertain if my theories and opinions are valid or media inspired bollocks.

I had a fantastic time, apart from the weather. Boston is absolutly freezing and so is New York. Sightseeing in the snow is not what I was planning. Can you believe I though March would be warmer?

Expect more on the U.S soon. As for now, I have to get some work done. There are about a million emails waiting for me in my inbox.

1 comment:

  1. please go easy on us Yanks, .. we're not all Bush-zombified idiots .... lol ... can't wait to hear your take on the US!

    ReplyDelete