Wednesday 19 January 2005

life gets a little less boring

will you look at me blogging form the British Airways lounge at Heathrow Airport !

My second business trip to Germany in as many weeks is getting off to a flying start as the BA lounge is much fancier than the Lufthansa one I normaly go too.

I am however a bit miffed that a woman sitting oposite me is knitting. The Heathrow Airport website clearly stated that knitting needles are not allwoed in hand luggage. So how did this wonam get her needles past security and more to the point why has no one challenged her about these obviously lethal weapons which she obviously is intending to smuggle aboard an airplane ?

I find this breach of security disgusting and will be writing a stiff letter of complaint to the relevant authorities !!! ;0b

No comments:

Post a Comment